Collins provides structural and civil engineering for heavy and industrial structures.
Our staff is involved in both structural condition assessments and design. Staff includes structural engineers, certified weld inspectors and NDT personnel, as well as engineer-inspectors trained in specialized access such as rope and climbing, and confined space procedures.
- Facility structural evaluations and load ratings
- Design of repairs
- Development of specifications and details
- Maintenance programming and prioritization
- Life cycle cost analysis
- Condition assessments by engineer-inspectors
- Custom asset management database development
- Scaffolding design
- Demolition sequencing
- Construction observation and management
- Development and presentation of staff training
- Emergency response