Since 1979, Collins has been providing exceptional professional engineering services for civil/structural transportation infrastructure projects. These services include:
- Site civil design
- Bridge design, analysis, and load rating
- Roadway design
- Waterfront facility design, analysis, and inspection
- Energy facility structural engineering
- Transportation construction management
- Construction engineering
- Above water and underwater bridge inspection
- Sign, mast arm, and high mast light inspection
Collins’ success is based on the hiring of technically strong engineers with a penchant for creative problem solving, executing robust field work and consistent engaging of our clients as trusted advisors. Collins is a team-based organization that is looking to hire self-motivated staff to support the dynamic projects of today and lead projects as yet on the horizon.
Collins is committed to safety as demonstrated by numerous safety initiatives and our Occupational Safety and Health Management System that is overseen by our Corporate Safety Officer with support from a national panel comprising our Collins Safety Committee. Collins provides safety training to all our employees, and we empower all employees to take any steps necessary to protect themselves and others against occupational accidents, injuries, and illnesses.